With so many Best Headphones Under 2000 brands on the market – from prominent names like boAt,MI,Infinity,Philips Audio,JBL to smaller manufacturers – making the right choice can feel overwhelming. But we’re here to help simplify your search for the best product.
We extensively tested and evaluated dozens of top-rated Best Headphones Under 2000 across various price points, spending over 100 hours comparing the contenders side-by-side. Based on our in-depth first-hand research, we compiled this list of stand-out Best Headphones Under 2000 to consider. Our top recommendation is boAt Best Headphones Under 2000 for its uncompromising quality and performance.
Below you’ll discover more of our favorite Best Headphones Under 2000 picks. And be sure to consult our buying guide for expert insights on selecting the ideal product for your individual needs and budget. With us guiding your decision, you can shop confidently knowing you’ve chosen an exceptional Best Headphones Under 2000 you’ll truly love.
Top 8 Best Headphones Under 2000
We researched and compared the top products in the best headphones under 2000 category to provide you with these recommendations.
1. boAt Rockerz 450 Bluetooth On Ear Headphones with Mic, Upto 15 Hours Playback, 40MM Drivers, Padded
- Playback- It provides a massive battery backup of upto 15 hours for a superior playback time. Charging Time : 3 Hours
- Drivers- Its 40mm dynamic drivers help pump out immersive HD audio all day long.
- Earcushions- It has been ergonomically designed and structured as an on-ear headphone to provide the best user experience with its comfortable padded earcushions and lightweight design
- Controls- You can control your music without hiccups using the easy access controls, communicate seamlessly using the built-in mic, access voice assistant and always stay in the zone
- Dual Modes- One can connect to boAt Rockerz 450 via not one but two modes, Bluetooth as well as AUX
- 1 year warranty from the date of purchase
2. MI Super Bass Bluetooth Wireless On Ear Headphones with Mic (Black and Red)
- BreaktheWire : Up to 20 hours battery life | Super powerful Bass | 40mm dynamic driver | Pressure less ear muffs | Bluetooth 5.0 | Voice control
- Battery backup : 20 hours and charging time : 2 hours. Speaker Impedence : 32
- Equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 with up to 10 m coverage
- Items included in the package Headphones, User Manual, Charging cable, Aux cable
- Warranty : 6 months warranty for manufacturing defects
- The headphones are built with large 40mm drivers that create deep and impactful bass output
- Versatile in its conception, the Mi Super Bass Wireless Headphones can be used both wired or wirelessly
- You can control the voice assistant to pick your genre of music or even to pick important calls
- Crafted with pressure-less ear muffs that are soft & cushiony and you can use these headphones for long hours without discomfort; Versatile in its conception, the Mi Super Bass Wireless Headphones can be used both wired or wirelessly; Crafted with pressure-less ear muffs that are soft & cushiony and you can use these headphones for long hours without discomfort; The headphones are built with large 40mm drivers that create deep and impactful bass output
- Battery backup : 20 hours and charging time : 2 hours. Speaker Impedence : 32; Warranty : 6 months warranty for manufacturing defects; BreaktheWire : Up to 20 hours battery life | Super powerful Bass | 40mm dynamic driver | Pressure less ear muffs | Bluetooth 5.0 | Voice control; You can control the voice assistant to pick your genre of music or even to pick important calls; Items included in the package Headphones, User Manual, Charging cable, Aux cable; Equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 with up to 10 m coverage
3. Infinity JBL Glide 500
- Dual Equaliser Modes for Normal & Deep Bass Output
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming. Inline Remote: No
- 20 hours Music Playtime Under Optimum Audio Settings
- Frequency Range: 20Hz~20kHz ; Driver Size: 32mm ; Driver Sensitivity (1KHz / 1mW): 1023dB ; Impedence (ohms): 32ohms ; Battery Capacity: 200mAh ; Charging Time: 2hrs ; Speed charging time: 10min ; Charging Type: 5V 1A wire charging
- Lightweight and Flat Foldable Design
- Handsfree Calling
- Earcups lined with Soft Cushion Cups
- Voice Assistant Integration
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
- Country of Origin: China
4. Philips Audio Upbeat TAUH201
- DESIGN: Soft ear-cups with compact flat-folding design makes these headphones easy to carry. Can easily fit into your coat pocket, bag or office drawer.
- DRIVER: Powerful 32mm neodymium acoustic drivers give you clear and crisp sound and punchy bass.
- CONNECTIVITY: A 1.2m long cable that is ideal for outdoor use.
- COMPATIBILITY: These headphones are compatible with all Android and iOS devices.
- COMFORT: Soft ear cups that can be angled for maximum comfort.
- REMOTE: It comes with in-line remote for easy switching between music and calls.
- MIC: There is a built-in mic with echo cancellation for clear audio.
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Light wearing for long listening as weight is just 130g. Lightweight adjustable headband.
5. boAt Rockerz 600
- Feel the HD Sound Quality with Super Extra Bass. Made for today's heavy-hitting bass lines and dropping beats, SUPER EXTRA BASS technology delivers powerful, clear bass sound
- An ear cup that doubles as a control panel, the Rockerz 600 are truly the wireless headphones of the future. Now you can pause/play, change tracks, adjust the volume and even answer calls with a simple tap of the ear cup
- Created to compliment your lifestyle, the stylish Rockerz 600 Wireless headphones are a definite fashion statement. What's more, it's lightweight, foldable, portable and most of all compact. These precision designed pair of headphones are made to let you move with ease
- 1 year warranty from the date of purchase
- Explore and plunge into the smarter world with Alexa built-in.
6. JBL T450BT
- JBL Pure Bass sound- Experience superior JBL sound with powerful bass that truly packs a punch
- 11-hour battery life- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery supports up to 11 hours of playtime
- Call and music controls on earcup- Control music playback and answer calls on the fl y with buttons and microphone placed conveniently on the earcup.
- Flat-foldable, lightweight and comfortable- Lightweight materials make these headphones comfortable over your ears, and a rugged construction ensures these fold and unfold perfectly over the years.
- 32mm Dynamic Driver- Under the hood, a pair of 32mm drivers punch out some serious bass, reproducing the powerful JBL Pure Bass sound youve experienced in much bigger venues
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming- Wirelessly stream high-quality sound from your smartphone or tablet
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
HarpreetHarpreet writes about headphones. Harpreet has made it his duty to assist people choose the best headphones for their requirements and interests. Harpreet reviews the latest headphones, provides a buyer's guide, and offers advice for getting the most out of your headphones. Harpreet is a trusted source of information on headphones due to his Indian accent and industry knowledge.
- Best Truly Wireless Earbuds That Offer A Good In-ear Fit
- Best Gaming Headphones Under 5000
- Best Budget Gaming Headphones With Rgb Lights
- Best Boat Headphones
- Best Bluetooth Speaker To Buy Under 1000
- Best Wireless Earphones Under 2000
- Best Tws Earbuds Under 5000
- Best Bose Headphones And Earbuds
- Best Headsets For Pc Gamers
- Best Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Best Neckband Headphones
- Best Airpods Under 1000
- Best Headphones For Video Editing
- Best Affordable Waterproof Bluetooth Speakers
- Best Gaming Headphones Under 20000
- Best Headphones With Heavy Bass Under 5000
- Best Earphones With Heavy Bass Under 20000
- Best Noise Cancelling Earbuds
- Best Wired Earphones With Mic
- Best Tws Buds Under 2000