Looking for some of the best Best Headphones For Video Editing? As you may know, there are dozens of brands available in the market such as Audio-Technica,AKG,Sony,beyerdynamic,Sennheiser Professional Audio,Nuraphone and some come with vastly different price tags. Let us help you out here – we have handpicked the Best Headphones For Video Editing for you.
To compile our list, we’ve researched and evaluated a range of the best-selling products on the market. We recommend Audio-Technica Best Headphones For Video Editing as our top pick because of its exceptional overall performance. Want to explore more options? Read on! There’s also a buying guide to help you make a wise shopping decision.
Top 10 Best Headphones For Video Editing
We researched and compared the top products in the best headphones for video editing category to provide you with these recommendations.
1. Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Over-Ear Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers;Proprietary 45mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range with deep and accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90 degree swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring, professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort; Detachable cable
- Warranty Description: 1 Year Warranty
2. AKG K72 Closed-Back Studio Headphones
- Headphone type: Closed-back max. Input power: 200 mw audio frequency bandwidth: 16 to 20000 hz. Type:Stereo plug 3.5mm (1/8-inch) with 6.3 mm (1/4) screw-on adapter
- Sensitivity headphones: 112 db spl/v rated impedance: 32 ohms ear pads: Leatherette
- Detachable cable: No cable length: 3 m ear pads replaceable: Yes foldable: No
- Self-adjusting headband ensures perfect fit
- Country of Origin: China
3. Sony WH-1000XM3
- Digital noise cancelling : Industry leading Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) lends a personalized, virtually soundproof experience at any situation
- Hi-Res Audio : A built-in amplifier integrated in HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1 realises the best-in-class signal-to-noise ratio and low distortion for portable devices.
- Driver Unit : Powerful 40-mm drivers with Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) diaphragms make the headphones perfect for handling heavy beats and can reproduce a full range of frequencies up to 40 kHz.
- Voice assistant : Alexa enabled (In-built) for voice access to music, information and more. Activate with a simple touch. Frequency response: 4 Hz-40,000 Hz
- Quick attention mode : Cover the right ear cup with your palm to turn down your music for instant, easy conversation
- Smart listening : WH-1000XM3 adjusts the ambient sound to your activity to give you the best noise cancellation
- Long battery life: A single charge provides up to 30 hrs of playtime for reliable all day listening. Quick charging : Quick charge for 10min charge for 5 hours play back
- Light Weight : at just 255 grams it delivers best wearing comfort. Sony headphones connect app : Compatible with Android phone and iPhone.
- Touch controls : Change the track, turn the volume up or down and take or make calls by tapping or swiping the panel with your fingertip
4. Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro
- Dyanamic Closed Back
- 1.6 m Straight Cable
- Nominal Frequency Response: 5 Hz to 35,000 Hz
- Ambient Noise Attenuation: approx. 20dB
- Made In Germany
5. Sennheiser HD 280 Pro
- Dynamic, closed-ear headphones with up to 32 dB attenuation of outside sound
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Frequency response and warm, natural sound reproduction
- Around-the-ear design with padded ear cups
- Ergonomic design
- Customer Care: Toll Free No : 1800 309 3632, Email ID: IN-Info@Sennheiser.com
6. Nuraphone NUR01-000
- Personalised sound: The world's only headphone to automatically learn and adapt to how you hear music
- Adjustable bass: Choose your level of Immersion, from low to the front row
- Active Noise Cancellation + Social Mode: Enjoy uniquely quiet listening or hear conversations and your surroundings with the touch of a button
- In-and-over-ear design: Combines in-ear buds dedicated to melodies with over-ear drivers dedicated to bass you can feel
- Please note - This version of Nuraphone does not come with an Analog cable or additional ear-tips
7. Sennheiser PC 8
- Excellent sound clarity and durability
- Noise canceling clarity.
- USB plug & play simply plug in to your PC or Mac USB port and start phoning over the net.
- Stereo sound Sennheiser quality perfect for a range of applications such as music and gaming, too.
- Light and comfortable with the lightweight headband, its easy to forget you are even wearing a headset. Easy volume control.
8. Logitech H390 Wired Headset for PC/Laptop, Stereo Headphones
- Digital Stereo Sound: Fine-tuned drivers provide enhanced digital audio for music, calls, meetings and more
- Rotating Noise Cancelling Mic: Minimises unwanted background noise for clear conversations; the rotating boom arm can be tucked out of the way when youre not using it
- Handy In-line Controls: Simple in-line controls on the headset cable let you adjust the volume or mute calls without disruption
- Plug-and-Play USB Computer Headset: Simply plug the USB-A connector into your computer and youre ready to talk or listen without the need to install software
- Padded Comfort: Comfortable headphones with adjustable headband features swivel-mounted, leatherette ear cushions for hours of comfort and is easy to clean
- Move Freely With Long Cable: The 1.9 m USB A cable is just the right length to give you the freedom to stand up and stretch during long conversations
- Works With Chromebook: H390 headphones are tested and certified, which means it meets Googles compatibility standards and works seamlessly with your Chromebook
- Sustainable Design: Plastic parts in H390 Logitech Headset includes post-consumer recycled plastic (23%*); uses FSC-certified paper for responsible packaging
9. Poly by Plantronic
- Connects To: Simply and easily connects to PC or Mac via USB-A.
- Ideal For: Users transitioning to a PC for telephony, webinars, conference calls, and other applications.
- SoundGuard: Acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA
- SoundGuard: Acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA
- Audio Performance: Clear, natural and rich audio with wideband audio, a noise-canceling microphone, and enhanced digital signal processing (DSP).
10. Jabra Evolve2 30 UC
- PROFESSIONAL JABRA HEADSET Work smarter with the Jabra Evolve2 30 Headset. Its a telework headset that opens doors to enhanced comfort, seamless collaboration and instant concentration anywhere, whoever you are, and however you like to work.
- CLEAR, COLLABORATIVE CALLS Our advanced 2-microphone audio system captures your voice while simultaneously analyzing & reducing noise around you. Plus, the integrated busylight on this pro headset turns on automatically to signal do not disturb mode.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT We measured hundreds of heads to engineer a work headset thats lighter and extremely comfortable. The reinforced steel headband and expert design exerts gentle, evenly distributed pressure for all-day comfort.
- NOISE-ISOLATING DESIGN Evolve2 30 office headset is specifically engineered to deliver portable concentration, cancelling 48% more of the noise around you with memory foam oval ear cushions and pioneering angled ear cup design.
- UC-CERTIFIED UC-Certified means UC satisfied. This on-ear headset makes collaboration easy with truly seamless collaboration. Works out of the box with Zoom, Google Meet, Chime and more. Simply unbox, plug in and go. Features a USB-A connection.
HarpreetHarpreet writes about headphones. Harpreet has made it his duty to assist people choose the best headphones for their requirements and interests. Harpreet reviews the latest headphones, provides a buyer's guide, and offers advice for getting the most out of your headphones. Harpreet is a trusted source of information on headphones due to his Indian accent and industry knowledge.
- Best Truly Wireless Earbuds That Offer A Good In-ear Fit
- Best Gaming Headphones Under 5000
- Best Budget Gaming Headphones With Rgb Lights
- Best Boat Headphones
- Best Bluetooth Speaker To Buy Under 1000
- Best Wireless Earphones Under 2000
- Best Tws Earbuds Under 5000
- Best Bose Headphones And Earbuds
- Best Headsets For Pc Gamers
- Best Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Best Neckband Headphones
- Best Airpods Under 1000
- Best Affordable Waterproof Bluetooth Speakers
- Best Gaming Headphones Under 20000
- Best Headphones With Heavy Bass Under 5000
- Best Earphones With Heavy Bass Under 20000
- Best Noise Cancelling Earbuds
- Best Wired Earphones With Mic
- Best Tws Buds Under 2000
- Best Budget Headphone For Work From Home