You will find our hand-picked selection of Best Headsets For Pc Gamers below. You have a wide variety of choices of brands such as Razer,Corsair,SteelSeries,Logitech G available to you as a result of the fact that each one of them has a unique pricing, look, and feel. Continue reading for an in-depth analysis in our Best Headsets For Pc Gamers buying guide!
Our experts tested a variety of Best Headsets For Pc Gamers on the market. Right at the top of the list is Razer Best Headsets For Pc Gamers. Check out some more of our favorites below, and read some valuable insight from our experienced editors.
Top 6 Best Headsets For Pc Gamers
We researched and compared the top products in the best headsets for pc gamers category to provide you with these recommendations.
1. Razer BlackShark V2 X Gaming Headset - Black | 7.1 Surround Sound - 50mm Drivers - Memory Foam
- The #1 Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones
- Immersive, 7.1 Surround Sound for Positional Audio: Outfitted with custom-tuned 50 mm drivers, capable of software-enabled surround sound (only available on Windows 10 64-bit)
- Triforce Titanium 50mm High-End Sound Drivers: Outfitted with cutting-edge, 50mm drivers divided into 3 parts for individual tuning of highs, mids, and lows
- Lightweight Design with Memory Foam Ear Cushions: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Noise Isolating Microphone: An improved cardioid mic reduces background and ambient noises for crystal-clear communication
2. Corsair Void RGB Elite
- connector Tye:-USB
- Material:-Microfiber mesh fabric
- Item Weight :- 399 g
- Battery Life:- up to 16 hours.
3. SteelSeries Arctis Pro
- Dedicated DAC and headphone amp transforms any PS5, PS4, or PC into a high performance audio source by bypassing the low fidelity, poor quality DACs found in typical console controllers, USB headsets, and PC sound cards
- Gamings first certified Hi-Res Audio system ensures that you hear high-fidelity 96 kHz / 24 bit audio at its purest full resolution with no down-sampling
- Arctis Pro + GameDAC is the first gaming headset system to include the legendary ESS Sabre DAC and amp for unsurpassed audio quality with 121 dB of dynamic range and -115 dB THD+N
- Premium Hi-Res speakers with high-density neodymium magnets reproduce a full, expansive frequency range from 10 40,000 Hz with stunning realism and clarity
- Luxurious lightweight aluminum alloy and steel construction offers maximum durability and a consistent fit
- SteelSeries Warranty Support: For warranty support and verification contact SteelSeries Authorised Distributor - Techxhub. Email: website
4. Logitech G PRO X
- Blue VO!CE microphone technology* Detachable pro-grade microphone filters tune your voice in real time to sound richer, cleaner and more professional. Reduces background noise and eliminates pops and hisses for clear, consistent, in-game comms and streaming. Requires included USB external sound card, Windows PC, and Logitech G HUB software.
- DTS Headphone:X 2.0 Next-gen surround sound* provides greater positional and distance awareness, so you know exactly where your opponents are before they find you and experience greater immersion in all your games
- Comfortable memory foam padding Soft memory foam earpads with your choice of premium passive noise-cancelling leatherette or soft, breathable velour for supreme comfort. Frequency response: 100 Hz-10 KHz
- Durable steel and aluminium construction Aluminium and steel frame and construction is comfortable, durable and strong.
- PRO-G 50-mm drivers Advanced drivers with unique hybrid mesh construction deliver clear and precise sound imaging and improved bass response. Hear footsteps and environmental cues with clarity to give you the competitive advantage in the game.
- Premium USB external sound card Digital signal processing delivers clean, consistent game sound and voice. Get the same high-quality audio on tournament PCs that you practise with.
- Pro-tuned EQ profiles Hear in-game audio cues the way your favourite esports pro does, or design your own EQ profiles.* Save your favourite EQ to the USB external sound card for software-free use on tournament systems. Requires PC running G HUB software.
5. Corsair Virtuoso RGB
Made with precision
It is designed keeping your choice and requirement in mind
6. Razer BlackShark V2 Pro
- Headphones Form Factor:On Ear, Recommended Uses For Product:gaming
- Razer Triforce Titanium 50mm Drivers
- Razer HyperClear Cardioid Mic With USB Sound Card, FlowKnit Memory Foam Ear Cushions
- COMPATIBILITY : PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices* *Mobile devices with an available 3.5mm port
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE : 12 Hz 28 kHz / IMPEDANCE : 32 (1 kHz) / SENSITIVITY : 100 dBSPL/mW, 1 kHz
- CONNECTION TYPE : Analog 3.5mm with USB sound card
HarpreetHarpreet writes about headphones. Harpreet has made it his duty to assist people choose the best headphones for their requirements and interests. Harpreet reviews the latest headphones, provides a buyer's guide, and offers advice for getting the most out of your headphones. Harpreet is a trusted source of information on headphones due to his Indian accent and industry knowledge.
- Best Truly Wireless Earbuds That Offer A Good In-ear Fit
- Best Gaming Headphones Under 5000
- Best Budget Gaming Headphones With Rgb Lights
- Best Boat Headphones
- Best Bluetooth Speaker To Buy Under 1000
- Best Wireless Earphones Under 2000
- Best Tws Earbuds Under 5000
- Best Bose Headphones And Earbuds
- Best Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Best Neckband Headphones
- Best Airpods Under 1000
- Best Headphones For Video Editing
- Best Affordable Waterproof Bluetooth Speakers
- Best Gaming Headphones Under 20000
- Best Headphones With Heavy Bass Under 5000
- Best Earphones With Heavy Bass Under 20000
- Best Noise Cancelling Earbuds
- Best Wired Earphones With Mic
- Best Tws Buds Under 2000
- Best Budget Headphone For Work From Home