With so many great Best Wireless Keyboards to pick from, like those from brands such as Logitech, it can be tricky for customers to decide what to buy. But after extensive research, we’ve discovered the stand-out Best Wireless Keyboards currently on the market.
Our team rigorously tested numerous products available to consumers. The one that stands at the top of our list is Logitech Best Wireless Keyboards, thanks to its impressive performance and features. Below you’ll find more of our top-rated picks, along with insightful analysis from our seasoned experts. Check out their thoughts before making your purchasing choice. With this guide backing your decision, you’re sure to end up with a Best Wireless Keyboards you’ll love.
Top 2 Best Wireless Keyboards
We researched and compared the top products in the best wireless keyboards category to provide you with these recommendations.
1. Logitech K480 Wireless Multi-Device Keyboard
- Type on Any Device: A new type of wireless computer keyboard for your desk that also works with your tablet and smartphone; connect with any Bluetooth-enabled device with external keyboard support.
- Easy-Switch Dial: Simply turn the dial of the Logitech K480 keyboard to switch typing between 3 connected Bluetooth wireless devices, you can work with Windows, macOS, Chrome OS, Android, and iPadOS.
- Familiar Keyboard Layout: Find all the shortcut keys you use the most, but in a space-saving design that lets you place your mouse close to you, for less arm reaching and better posture.
- Integrated Cradle: A cradle to hold your phone or tablet at just the right angle for you to read while you type; fits most phones and tablets up to 0.4 inches thick and 10 inches wide.
- Reliable Power: This portable, wireless Bluetooth keyboard comes with 2 pre-installed AAA batteries which can last up to 24 months (2) and is compatible with wired, wireless or Bluetooth mice.
- Durable and Spill-resistant: The wireless and compact keyboard K480 is also spill-resistant (1) to survive small accidents; its a reliable and durable partner for your desk at home, or at work.
- COMPATIBLE DEVICES - PC: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, 11 or later ; Mac: Mac OS X or later ; Chrome OS ; iPad or iPhone: iOS 5 or later ; Android tablet or smartphone: Android 3.2 or later.
- Upgrade to Logitech K780 Keyboard: For more productivity and comfort, try the K780 keyboard with number pad for efficient data inputs, Bluetooth/USB, scooped keys, and cradle to hold your phone.
2. Logitech K230
- The compact keyboard is about 36 percent smaller than our standard keyboards but still has all the standard keys
- Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless lets you work or play anywhere. The wireless connection virtually eliminates delays, dropouts and interference and gives you range of up to 10 meters
- 128-bit AES encryption helps protect your information by encrypting data transfer between the keyboard and receiver with one of the highest levels of data encryption available
- Setup couldn't be easier, you simply plug the wireless receiver into a USB port on your computer and start tweeting, blogging and IMing right away without software
- The keys barely make a sound, so you can hear the song you're listening to and not what you're typing
- With the extended battery life and auto-sleep, you can write Facebook updates, emails and Yelp reviews for years without the hassle of changing batteries
- The battery door on top of the keyboard doubles as a fun design element with light grey, pink and blue options you can swap in to suit your mood or decor
- Country of Origin: China
- Best Car Chargers
- Best Bluetooth Speakers With Long Battery Life
- Best 1tb External Hard Disk
- Best Selfie Sticks For Smartphones
- Best Budget Gaming Routers Under 3000
- Best Processor For Desktop Pc
- Best Bullet Cameras For Security
- Best Premium Routers For High-speed Connectivity
- Best Smartwatches With Spo2 Oxygen Monitoring
- Best Home Theatre Under 10000
- Best Fast Charging Power Banks For Mobiles
- Best Budget Keyboard And Mouse Combo
- Best Gaming Keyboards With Macro Keys
- Best Gaming Keyboards Under A Budget
- Best 64gb Memory Cards
- Best Large Size Party Speakers
- Best Tyre Pressure Gauges
- Best Laser Printers For Work From Home Needs
- Best One-handed Keyboards For Gaming Enthusiasts
- Best 2.1 Channel Speakers Under A Budget