In this article, we will explore the ultrawide monitor that is now on the market. In addition to that, we have provided you with a detailed guide that will assist you in choosing the right product. We really hope that by looking through the reviews of the top best ultrawide monitor products that we’ve provided below, you’ll be able to quickly narrow your choices and select the one that satisfies your needs the best.
We have spent more than 149 hours testing a lot of ultrawide monitor. According to our research, we think LG Ultrawide Monitor is the best overall. For more of our top picks, read on! Also, check out our buying guide for some suggestions on how to choose the right cat toy.
Top 6 best ultrawide monitor
1. LG UltraWide 29 IPS Display 29WN600
- 29 UltraWide WFHD IPS Display - HDR 10, Radeon FreeSync, Inbuilt Speaker MaxxAudio (7W x 2)
- Display: 73 cm WFHD (2560 x 1080) Resolution IPS Panel with HDR 10, Color Calibrated sRGB 99%
- Ports: HDMI x 2, Headphone Out
- Stand: Tilt Adjustable Stand, VESA Wall Mount (100 x 100 mm)
- Features: Black Stablizer, DAS Mode, Screen split2.0, On Screen Control, Flicker Safe, Reader Mode
2. LG Curved UltraWide Monitor
- 34 inch Curved UltraWide (21:9) QHD (3440 x 1440) IPS Display
- sRGB 99%, HDR 10, Flicker Free & Reader Mode for eye care
- Ports: Display Port, HDMI x 2, Headphone Out, USB C with 60W power delivery
- 3 Side Virtually Borderless Screen Design
- Height Adjust & Tilt Stand - Wall Mount (100 x 100 VESA)
- 3 Year Comprehensive Parts & Labor
3. ViewSonic Ultrawide monitor
- Wide Viewing Angle: Enjoy accurate and vivid colors with consistent levels of brightness no matter the vantage point. With SuperClear IPS panel technology, this monitor delivers the same image quality whether you are looking at the screen from above, below, the front, or the side HDR 400 ENHANCEMENT: This monitor has a High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with a professional color gamut that delivers contrast and color performance that meets HDR 400, which is more defined and exceeds the capabilities of ordinary monitors
- Borderless Design for Seamless Viewing: Break free from bulky bezels and enjoy a sleeker look. The 3-side borderless bezels deliver a clean aesthetic and seamless multi-monitor capabilities | AMD FreeSync Delivers Smooth, Continuous Visuals: With AMD FreeSync technology, it eliminates screen tearing and choppy frame rates to provide seamless, flawlessly smooth visuals in every scene.
- Ergonomic Workstation: The monitor includes an ergonomic stand, which allows you to easily tilt up, swivel your monitor, and adjust the height to an ideal position, making it a good fit whether used on your own or during group discussion and screen sharing.
- Powerful Sound: This monitor is integrated with dual 3-watt stereo speakers. When paired with incredible screen performance, the combination provides complete multi-sensory immersion | Comfortable Viewing: Flicker-Free technology and a Blue Light Filter help to eliminate eye strain from extended viewing periods | Low Energy Consumption: This monitor has been designed with energy efficiency in mind, featuring an Eco Mode that consumes less power, resulting in a smaller carbon footprint and reduced office overhead costs
- Warranty: 3 years standard on-site warranty
4. LG 35WN75C-B
5. MSI Optix Mag342Cqr
- Curved Gaming (1500R) MSI gaming monitors use a curved display panel that has a curvature rate of 1500R, which is the most comfortable and suitable for a wide range of applications from general computing to gaming.
- 144Hz Refresh Rate Optix monitors are equipped with a 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time VA panel which has the most benefit in fast moving game genres such as first person shooters, fighters, racing sims, real-time strategy, and sports.
- UWQHD (3440 x 1440) With a 3440x1440 resolution and a 21:9 aspect ratio, enjoy the latest AAA title games the way it was meant with gorgeous details that span across your entire peripheral view.
- RGB LED Not every gaming monitor has to be flamboyant and loud with their distracting RGB effects. The RGB design reflects the sleek and edgy aesthetics that only MSIs gamers possess.
- Night Vision Whether your entire screen is dark, or just a few portions have heavy shadows. Let the world's first smart black tuner brighten your day by bringing out the fine details in dark areas.