Are you looking for the ssds for multitasking at speed from different brands on the market, such as Samsung, Crucial, Western Digital, A-DATA, Kingston but don’t know where to start? We’ve selected our best ssds for multitasking at speed after extensive research and designed a buying guide to help you pick the best option.
To compile our list of the best ssds for multitasking at speed, we’ve researched and evaluated a range of the best-selling ssds for multitasking at speed on the market. We recommend Samsung Ssds For Multitasking At Speed as our top pick because of its best overall performance. Want to explore more options? Read on! There’s also a buying guide to help you make a wise shopping decision.
Top 6 best ssds for multitasking at speed
1. Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SATA 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (MZ-76E500)
- Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 550/520 MB/s respectively. Performance varies based on system hardware configuration
- SSD Capacity: 500GB, Cache: Samsung 512 MB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM
- Interface : SATA 6Gb/s, compatible with SATA 3Gb/s and SATA 1.5Gb/s interfaces
- Form Factor : 2.5 inches
- Check out the SSD bying guide by Amazon in Videos Section
- Designed for mainstream PCs and laptops for personal, gaming, and business use
- Advanced Drive Management through Samsung Magician Software to help you manage the drive. A user friendly tools help keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
- Warranty : 5 year limited. Contact :1800 30 7267864
2. Crucial BX500 240GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-inch SSD (CT240BX500SSD1)
- 240GB 2.5-inch internal SSD, SATA 6.0Gb/s, with blistering speeds of 540 MB/s Read, 500 MB/s Write.
- Enjoy the efficiency of Next-Gen Micron 3D NAND: Crucial BX500 uses only a minimal amount of power and still delivers a high price-to-performance.
- Upgrade to a drive you can count on: The Crucial BX500 has been thoroughly Tested, and Proven that, it secures your most important files on a drive with established dependability and the advanced features BX-series SSD's which is are known for.
- Avoid unintended data loss when the power unexpectedly goes out. This built-in feature of our new NAND protects your data swiftly and efficiently, so if your system suddenly shuts down, you keep all your saved work.
- Improves battery life because its 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive and it can operate in an input voltage of 4.5V.
3. Western Digital WD Blue NVME SN550 500GB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3 Internal Solid State Drive (WDS500G2B0C)
- Boost your systems performance with next-gen NVMe SSDs.
- Over 4 times faster than our SATA SSDs.
- Slimline M.2 2280 form factor.
- Do more, faster: Western Digital-designed controller and firmware paired with our latest 3D NAND for optimized, consistent performance.
- Western Digital SSD Dashboard constantly monitors the health of your SSD.
- Sequential Read Performance: 2400MB/s, Sequential Write Performance: 1750MB/s
4. ADATA Ultimate SU650 3D NAND 240 GB SSD
- Check out the buying guide in videos section
- The Ultimate SU650 solid state drive implements 3D NAND Flash and a high speed controller, offering capacities up to 1.92TB.
- It delivers read/write performance up to 520/450MB/s and greater reliability than 2D NAND SSDs.
- The intelligent SLC caching algorithm allows NAND Flash memory to operate in single-level cell mode and boosts performance, helping sustain peak SU650 read/write speeds up to 520/450MB per second for smoother and faster boot, file transfers, and downloads.
- Warranty: 3-year warranty
5. Kingston Q500 240GB SATA3 2.5 SSD (SQ50037/240G)
- Check out the SSD buying guide in Videos section
- Up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s. 10x faster than a HDD - With incredible read/write speeds the Q500SSD will not only increase performance but can also be used to breathenew life into older systems
- Rugged - Q500 is shock- and vibration-resistant for rugged reliability when used in notebooks and other mobile computing devices
- Capacity: 240G
- 2.5", SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
- Operating temperature: 0C~70C