Are you looking for the smartphones with four cameras from different brands on the market, such as Samsung, OnePlus, Oppo, MI but don’t know where to start? We’ve selected our best smartphones with four cameras after extensive research and designed a buying guide to help you pick the best option.
To compile our list of the best smartphones with four cameras, we’ve researched and evaluated a range of the best-selling smartphones with four cameras on the market. We recommend Samsung Smartphones With Four Cameras as our top pick because of its best overall performance. Want to explore more options? Read on! There’s also a buying guide to help you make a wise shopping decision.
Top 6 best smartphones with four cameras
1. Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
- Quad rear camera setup- Main Camera 108MP + Ultra Wide 12MP Dual Pixel Camera + Tele1 3X 10MP Dual Pixel Camera + Tele2 10x 10MP Dual pixel camera | 40MP front facing came
- (6.8-inch) Dynamic AMOLED 2X Display, WQHD+ resolution with 3200 X 1440 pixels resolution, 515 PPI with 16M color
- Android Pie v10.0 operating system with 2.9GHz Exynos 2100 octa core process
- 12GB RAM | 256GB internal Storage | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (5G+5
- 5000mAH lithium-ion battery, 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
2. OnePlus 9 Pro 5G
- Rear Quad Camera Co-Developed by Hasselblad, 48 MP Main camera, 50 MP Ultra Wide Angle Camera with Sensor size of 1/1.56'', 8 MP Telephoto Lens, 2 MP Monochorme Lens,16 MP Front Camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Processor with Adreno 660 GPU
- 6.7 Inches Fluid AMOLED Display with 120Hz refresh rate with Latest LTPO technology
- OnePlus Oxygen OS based on Andriod 11
- Comes with 4500 mAh Battery with 65W Wired Charging and 50W Wireless Charging capability
3. OPPO Reno5 Pro 5G
- 3D Borderless Sense Screen, AI Highlight Video (Ultra Night Video + Live HDR), Super AMOLED Display
- 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP, 32MP Front Camera
- Innovative 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 flash charging brings the 4350 mAh battery,5 minutes charging & 4hours of video playback, fully charging in 30 minutes.
- 16.64 cm (6.55 inch) Full HD+ Display with 2400x1080 resolution.
- Color OS 11.1 based on Android v11.0 operating system with 2.6GHz MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ (MT6889) Processor, ARM G77 MC9 836 MHz
4. Xiaomi Mi 10
- Country of Origin - India, China
5. OnePlus 9R 5G
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G with upgraded Qualcomm Kryo 585 CPU that performs intense mobile computing at up to 3.2 GHz and also comes with an ultra-fast Qualcomm Adreno 650 GPU for superb on-device experiences
- Loaded with Quad rear camera module that features a 48 MP Main camera, 16 MP Ultra Wide angle Camera, 5 MP Macro camera and a 2 MP Monochrome camera. The device also comes with a 16 MP front Camera
- 6.55 Inches Fluid AMOLED display with 120 Hz of Refresh rate. OTG Compatible: Yes
- A Powerful 4500 mAh with 65 Watt Warp charging capability
- Oxygen OS based on Andriod 11
- Hands-Free access to Alexa: Alexa on your phone lets you make phone calls, open apps, control smart home devices, access the library of Alexa skills, and more using just your voice while on-the-go. Download the Alexa app and complete hands-free setup to get started. Just ask - and Alexa will respond instantly
6. OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G
- 6.43" inch (16.3cm) FHD+ Super AMOLED Punch-hole Display with 2400x1080 pixels. Larger Screen to Body ratio of 90.8%, In-display Fingerprint 3.0.
- Mediatek Dimensity 800U 5G Supports Dual 5G or 4G Sim. Powerful 2.4 ghz Octa-core Processor, Support LPDDR4x memory and latest UFS 2.1 storage.
- 4310 mAH Lithium Polymer Battery with 50W Flash Charging Technology.
- 48MP Quad Camera ( 48MP Main + 8MP wide angle macro + 2MP portrait mono lens + 2MP Macro mono lens) , 16MP Front Camera.
- Memory, Storage & Sim: 8GB RAM ,128GB Internal Memory Expandable up to 256gb, Dual sim (nano+nano) dual-standby (5
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty for Device and 6 Months Manufacturer Warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase.