Are you looking for the shaving creams for men from different brands on the market, such as Gillette, Bombay Shaving Company, LetsShave, AXE, The Man Company but don’t know where to start? We’ve selected our best shaving creams for men after extensive research and designed a buying guide to help you pick the best option.
To compile our list of the best shaving creams for men, we’ve researched and evaluated a range of the best-selling shaving creams for men on the market. We recommend Gillette Shaving Creams For Men as our top pick because of its best overall performance. Want to explore more options? Read on! There’s also a buying guide to help you make a wise shopping decision.
Top 6 best shaving creams for men
1. Gillette Classic Sensitive Shave Foam
- Gillette Foamy Sensitive Skin Shave foam helps to moisturize your skin and protect against irritation. Gillette foam cans are made of alluminium and hence are rust proof
- Gillette Foamy shaving products feature Gillette Comfort Glide Formula - including Glycerine to hydrate and special lubricants to enhance razor glide for a smooth, comfortable shave
- Spreads easily, rinses clean leaving skin feeling soft and smooth
2. Bombay Shaving Company Charcoal Shaving Foam
- 2X CREAMIER SHAVING FOAM - Signature Ultra-Cr FormulaTM for superior glide and protection.
- ACTIVATED CHARCOAL - Shaving foam with deep cleansing charcoal particles to remove dirt from the skin during your shave.
- RICH MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL - Hydrates the skin while reducing redness and post-shave irritation.
- ALOE VERA - Soothes the skin with its powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- MENTHOL - Intense cooling shaving foam for a fresh start to every morning ; Note: Shake well and hold the can upright. Press down on the nozzle to release the foam
3. LetsShave Shave Foam for Sensitive Skin Protection with Coconut Oil and Menthol
- EFFECTIVE CUSHIONING: This Shaving foam for men creates a rich lather that acts as an effective cushion between the skin and the blades, making the razor glide across your skin and softening the hairs
- WHATS IN IT: COCONUT OIL: prevents the skin from dryness that shaving may cause. Promotes wound healings. MENTHOL: Adds a soothing. Provides cooling sensation, Fragrance Naturally
- ALL SET TO USE: Apply a small amount of LetsShave Shave Foam to create a fine layer of foam on your skin with your hand. Apply the Foam in small amounts. Now Shave away with good razor blades. Apply LetsShave Aftershave balm for a smooth feel.
- MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Paraben & Sulphate-Free| Mineral-oil Free | Phthalate Free | Cruelty-Free| Non-Toxic| Use in All Seasons
- RUST FREE ALUMINIUM BOTTLE: Get the supreme quality shaving foam in a Rust Free Aluminium bottle to assure that you get the best always. Compact packaging so that you get more in less
4. AXE Denim Lather Shaving Cream
- Axe denim lather shaving cream for men
- Shaving cream with moisturisers
- Spicy, rich, masculine scent with bursts of fresh citrus
- Rich, creamy lather tames the toughest stubble
- Gives you a smooth shave
- Day long effect
- Safe on skin
- Safe on skin
5. The Man Company Shaving Foam
- Scented Shaving Foam: The most important feature of a good shaving foam is that it allows for a quick, efficient shave. The Man Company foamy sensitive skin shave foam helps to moisturize your skin and protect against irritation. Shaving Foam for men is an ultra-rich foam that makes for a luxurious lather upon application and protects your skin from cuts and burns.
- Rich Ingredients: Shaving foam for men 200 gm is enriched with Lemon and Tea Tree extracts that provide anti-septic and healing benefits. Aloe extracts leave your skin moisturised afterwards. Tea Tree is good for sensitive skin and treats blemishes on skin.
- Smooth Shave: Beard hair can be tough and wiry while the skin underneath is soft. The Essencia Shaving Foams rich lather moisturises these rough hair strands, leaving them softer and easier to shave. The smooth shave experience that comes with the shaving foam ensures that your blade guides over your stubble easily and prevents razor cuts and burns.
- Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Microbial: Tea tree extract present in the foam has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties which helps reduce the redness, swelling and inflammation caused by razor cuts and burns. Lemon provides a refreshing effect while aloe vera soothes the skin.
- Usage: Apply shave foam 200 gm every time you shave.