Are you looking for the rechargeable emergency lights for home from different brands on the market, such as Amazon Basics, PHILIPS, SYSKA, Pigeon, Everest, DP but don’t know where to start? We’ve selected our best rechargeable emergency lights for home after extensive research and designed a buying guide to help you pick the best option.
To compile our list of the best rechargeable emergency lights for home, we’ve researched and evaluated a range of the best-selling rechargeable emergency lights for home on the market. We recommend Amazon Basics Rechargeable Emergency Lights For Home as our top pick because of its best overall performance. Want to explore more options? Read on! There’s also a buying guide to help you make a wise shopping decision.
Top 10 best rechargeable emergency lights for home
1. AmazonBasics Blaze 360-degree Rechargeable LED Light
- AmazonBasics rechargeable LED light for usage during power failure;84 LED lights, with adjustable brightness switch; lights provide 360 degree lighting
- Light resists heating up and lasts for 1.5 hours if used under strongest light setting and 16.5 hours if used under weak light setting;Comes with BIS certified 2400mAh Lithium-ion rechargeable battery with recharge time of 8 to 10 hours; USB cable provided for charging the battery
- 34 tests conducted, including 12 electrical safety tests and 4 performance-related tests;Handle and mountable ring attached to easily handle the light and hang on the wall
- Power: 11W;Dimensions: 13.8 x 13.4 x 23.9 cm
- Are Batteries Included: True; Size Name: Standard; Material Type: Plastic
2. Philips Blaze Synthetic Resin and Metal Multi-Functional Emergency Rechargeable LED Torch Light
- High Quality LED Light: The LED technology integrated in Blaze 15W Emergency Torch and Lantern is a uniquely developed solution by Philips. While instantly turned on, it enables an optimal light output and brings out vivid colors in your home
- Multifunctional Emergency Light: Philips Blaze is a multifunctional emergency light that can be used both as a torch and as a lantern. The front headlight or the torch has a brightness of 400 lumens and the lantern, or the side light has a brightness of 220 lumens
- Four Lighting Modes: Philips Blaze emergency torch and lantern comes with 4 different lighting modes i.e. High brightness headlamp, low brightness headlamp , the side lantern and SOS Flashlight just by pressing the button switch
- Rechargeable Battery: Philips Blaze emergency torch and lantern comes with a high-quality rechargeable battery of 3.7V,2200 mAH Lithium-Ion battery
- Charging & Backup Time: Philips Blaze emergency torch and lantern comes with overcharge and deep discharge protection. The emergency torch and lantern take up to 5 hours to completely charge and gives up to 4 hours of backup
3. Syska Sparkle Rechargeable Emergency LED Lantern
- 1 N
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- No. Of led : 57pcs 0.5w high bright led
- Working time:- two side bright light : 1.5 h, two sides dim light : 5 h, middle row light : 1.5 h, middle row dim light : 5 h
- Built in 3.7v lithium battery 3000 mah
- Light dimming functions
- Recharging time 8-12 hours
- Body material made of abs
- Charging indicator/travel friendly
4. Pigeon by stovekraft Capella LED Rechargeable Emergency Lamp
- Tall Tower Design for superior reachCapella Emergency lamp is tall, bright and easy to carry emergency lamp enables you to find your path in dark trails when you are outing with family or friends and will illuminate your home with light at event of power cuts
- Bright replaceable LED It features 42 LED pieces that are highly efficient, quickly turns on/off (as per the given input) and have longer lifespan than other incandescent bulbs. The LED light can spread the intensity in a room i.e. 360 direction as they are surrounded by transparent glass.
- High Power BatteryDue to the exceptional built-in rechargeable 2 pack battery of 1600 mAH each, gives combine output of 3200 mAH, makes objects visible clearly at night times for longer duration.
- Adjustable Brightness The brightness of a light can be adjusted using the rotary switch. When battery gets fully charged, there is an automatic cut-off protection stops the power supply to prevent overcharging. And when the battery is low, it may take 20 to 24 hours time to recharge fully.
- Auto ON Feature One of the best features of this device is its ability to turn on automatically making it perfectly handy in cases of unexpected power cuts.
5. Everest Rechargeable 180 Degree LED Emergency Light
- High quality rechargeable lithium battery
- Recharging time 8-10 hours
- Built in battery
- Ideal for studying and kitchen applications
6. DP - Emergency Light
- Includes: 1 Emergency Light with Torch;Wattage: 6 watts
- Operating Voltage: 100-240 volts;Solar panel charge port: Built-in dc 5-7v input connect port
- Built-in torch function: 1w LED torch function;Soft light lampshade: Do not hurt the eyesight
- Built-in hook;Brightness adjustable; 50/60 hertz
- Power Source Type: Battery Powered; Material Type: Plastic
7. WOZIT Hi-Bright SMD Light with Electric Charging Rechargeable Lantern Emergency Light
- Wall Mountable, This Emergency Light is Built in 60 Hi-Bright SMD with AC,DC Charging ,useful Push Handle,Wall hanging Point and Eye Protuction Glass.Electric Charging Point And Extra Android Phone charging option in this Light.
- 2 Modes, Up & Down 2 Types of Mode for Hi-Low Bright 60 LED s.
- Battery Capacity : 2000 mAh 5-6 hrs Charging Time..
- Power Source: Battery, Rechargeable Power Requirement: 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Product Dimensions : Width - 60 mm,Height - 24 mm , Depth - 50 mm , Weight 400 g , Cord Length 1 m.