Looking for some of the monitors for dual-screen setup? As you may know, there are dozens of brands available in the market such as Dell, ASUS, LG, GIGABYTE and some come with vastly different price tags. Let us help you out here – we have handpicked for you the best monitors for dual-screen setup.
To compile our list of the best monitors for dual-screen setup, we’ve researched and evaluated a range of the best-selling monitors for dual-screen setup on the market. We recommend Dell Monitors For Dual-screen Setup as our top pick because of its best overall performance. Want to explore more options? Read on! There’s also a buying guide to help you make a wise shopping decision.
Top 6 best monitors for dual-screen setup
1. Dell U2721DE UltraSharp 27-inch Monitor
- Package Dimensions: 6.5 L x 13.72 H x 21.22 W (inches)
- Cables Included: Power cable, USB-C cable (C to C), DP to DP cable
- Package Weight : 9.23 pounds
- Country of Origin: China
2. ASUS TUF VG279QM Gaming Monitor
- 68.58cm (27) Full HD (1920 x 1080) Fast IPS gaming monitor with ultrafast 280*Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Fast IPS technology enables a 1ms response time (GTG) for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- Certified as G-SYNC Compatible, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default.
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with G-SYNC Compatible, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional color gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets the DisplayHDR 400 certification
3. LG QHD 27-inch IPS Monitor
- 27 inch QHD (2560 x 1440) Resolution IPS Monitor with HDR 10
- Color Calibrated sRGB 99% - 350 Nits Brightness, 1 Billion Colors
- Ports:Display Port 1.4, Dual HDMI , Headphone Out, Audio In
- Gaming Features: AMD Freesync, Black Stablizer, Dynamic Action Sync, 75Hz Refresh Rate
- Wall Mount option with 100 x 100 VESA Compatible
- 3 Year Comprehensive Parts & Labor
4. GIGABYTE M27Q 27-inch Gaming Monitor
- Panel Size (diagonal) : 27 SS IPS, True Resolution : 2560 x 1440 (QHD)
- Response Time : 0.5ms (MPRT), Refresh Rate : 170Hz
- Color Saturation : 92% DCI-P3 / 140% sRGB
- Brightness : 350 cd/m2 (TYP), Contrast Ratio : 1000:1
- Display Colors : 8 bits, HDR : VESA Display HDR400
- Connectivity : HDMI 2.0 x2, Display port 1.2 x1 (capable for HDR), USB Type-C x1
- USB port(s) : USB 3.0 x2, Earphone Jack : Yes
- Unique Features : OSD Sidekick*, Aim Stabilizer, Black Equalizer, Dashboard, Crosshair, Timer, Counter, PiP/PbP, Auto-Update, KVM
- Low Blue Light & Flicker-Free
- Accessories : Power cable/HDMI cable/DP cable/ USB cable/QSG/Warranty card
5. LG 24-inch Gaming Monitor
- Screen Size: 24 inch (60.45 cm) Full HD (1920 X 1080) Gaming 1ms Response Time IPS Panel. 4 Screen-split : Yes
- Connectivity Port: 1 VGA Port, 1 HDMI Port, 1 Display Port, 1 Audio-Out Port, 1 Headphone Port
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9, Brightness (Typical): 250 cd/m ; Color Depth (Number of Colors): 6bit+A-FRC, 16.7M colors ; Surface Treatment: Anti-Glare 3H
- Refresh Rate: 75 Hz, Response Time: 1 ms, Input: 100~240Vac, 50/60Hz, Normal On (EPA): 17.1W, Surface Treatment: Anti-Glare 3H
- Viewing Angle: 178 degree horizontal 178 degree vertical
- Flicker Free Technology: Yes