With so many options of infrared thermometers out there, such as Helect, Dr Trust, Vandelay, Omron, TCL, DR VAKU and more, how to choose the best ones you want? We’re here to help you to pick out the top best infrared thermometers with our handy buying guide.
We researched and tested 199 infrared thermometers in the market to get you the list of the best infrared thermometers. Our most recommended product is Helect Infrared Thermometers. Check out our best 101 for all of our favorites, and be sure to read our buying guide to get all the information you need to make the best choice!
Top 6 best infrared thermometers
1. Helect Non-contact Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer
- Not suggested for human fever checking, this is for industrial purpose
2. Dr Trust Forehead Digital Infrared Thermometer
- The thermometer first scans and captures naturally emitted infrared heat, measurement of ambient temperature, liquids and surfaces. Arterial heat balance software then synthesizes these readings to determine body, Buzzer: Yes
- Temperature: 2 color coded backlight: Large LCD screen, color coded backlight and 30 results memory; Dual mode: Person/Object mode, measures in both celsius and fahrenheit. Fever alarm in case of excess temperature and red color Lcd backlight will show
- Object mode suitable for measuring temperature of baby bottles with milk. Always accurate measurement: Clinically tested, this thermometer has been clinically tested for accuracy in comparison to rectal thermometers
3. Vandelay Infrared Thermometer
- Non Contact and Accurate Readings : Non-contact infrared measurement. Measuring distance is under 1-2inch, while avoiding cross infection. The forehead thermometer medical has been clinically tested, and has a very small error margin. It is actually more accurate and healthier than standard mercury thermometers.
- Sound Alarm : High-accuracy infrared measurement, when the temperature is over, audible alert will trigger. The HD LED screen displays clear and crisp numbers that are easy to read.
- Multi-Purposes : The Forehead thermometer is designed for all ages: adults, infants and elders. It support to take human temperature.
- Memory Feature : It can store up to 32 temperature readings and recall them at any time. This comes in handy for keeping a record, and makes it convenient for babies, children, adults. Also it has auto shutdown feature for power saving.
- For warranty or service issues kindly contact brand support
4. Omron MC 720 Non Contact Digital Infrared Forehead Thermometer
- Easily switch between Farenheit and Celsius
5. TCL Non-Touch 3-in-1 Digital Infrared Forehead Thermometer
- Easy to read backlight displayAutomatic off after 60 secondsReads in Fahrenheit and Celsius modes for your convenience
- QUICK AND EASY TO USE - One button operation makes it easy to use and acquired readings within 1 second
- Clinically tested and calibrated for consistent results every time
- RELIABLE READINGS & MEMORY STORE - Thermometer can store and recall up to 20 readings
- PACKAGE CONTENT - 1 x TCL Infrared Thermometer , 1 x Pouch , 1 x English User Manual and 100% customer service and 12 months warranty
- 1 year warranty provided by the Importer from date of purchase
- Warranty is applicable only on the products bought from Cloudtail
6. DR VAKU Infrared Thermometer
- Note: Remember that when you use a digital thermometer to check your temperature, the reading from your armpit (axillary) will be about half to one degree Fahrenheit (0.6 degrees Celsius) lower than if you took the temperature orally(bymouth).
- CE and RoHS approved, response time less than 0.5 second.