In this article, we will explore the budget graphics cards for gaming that is now on the market. In addition to that, we have provided you with a detailed guide that will assist you in choosing the right product. We really hope that by looking through the reviews of the top best budget graphics cards for gaming products that we’ve provided below, you’ll be able to quickly narrow your choices and select the one that satisfies your needs the best.
We have spent more than 92 hours testing a lot of budget graphics cards for gaming. According to our research, we think ASUS Budget Graphics Cards For Gaming is the best overall. For more of our top picks, read on! Also, check out our buying guide for some suggestions on how to choose the right cat toy.
Top 7 best budget graphics cards for gaming
1. Asus GeForce GT 710 Graphics Card
- ASUS exclusive heat sink design with passive cooling ensures quiet HTPC and multimedia operation
- Auto-extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super alloy power II components
- Optimal for multi-tasking with three outputs for multi-display support
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance easier than ever, featuring game booster and XSplit Gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface
- Fully supports DX12 on Microsoft Windows 10
2. MSI GeForce GTX 1650 D6 Ventus XS OCV1 4GB GDDR6 Graphics Card
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors
- 2nd Generation RT Cores
- Integrated with 8GB GDDR6 256-bit memory interface
- Powered by GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores
3. ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 Zone Edition Graphics Card
- Multi Display Capability:3
- CUDA cores:192 ; Recommended Power Supply: 300W ; Power Consumption: 25W ; Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP ; Card Length: 146.05mm x 111.15mm
- Video Memory:2GB DDR3
- Memory Bus:64-bit and Memory Clock :1600 MHz
4. ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 ZONE Edition Graphics Card
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the worlds fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
- Axial-Tech Fan Design has been tuned up with more fan blades and a reversed rotational direction for the center fan
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs
- Military-grade Capacitors and other TUF components enhance durability and performance
5. ASUS Cerberus GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Graphics Card
- 1455 MHz Boost Clock in OC mode for outstanding performance and gaming experience.
- Extensively tested with the latest chart-topping game titles like League of Legends, Overwatch and PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds.
- A strong backplate reinforces the circuit board and is a striking outward mark of Cerberuss role as a powerful guardian.
- Dual fan design provides 2X greater air flow.
- Boost performance with GPU Tweak II, banish lag with wtfast, and stream in real time via with XSplit Gamecaster.
6. GALAX GeForce GTX 1650 EX
- CUDA Cores 896
- Boost Clock (MHz) 1680
- 1-Click OC Clock (MHz) 1695 (by installing Xtreme Tuner Plus Software and using 1-Click OC)
- 4GB GDDR5 128-bit DP/HDMI/DVI-D
- PCI Express 3.0