It can be challenging to find the right budget gaming monitors, as there are all kinds of budget gaming monitors brands to choose from, such as HP, Acer, AOC, MSI, LG. To help you find the top 112 best budget gaming monitors that meet different needs, we have carefully researched a large amount of cat toys.
We have spent more than 135 hours testing a lot of budget gaming monitors. According to our research, we think HP Budget Gaming Monitors is the best overall. For more of our top picks, read on! Also, check out our buying guide for some suggestions on how to choose the right cat toy.
Top 6 best budget gaming monitors
1. HP X24ih
- Step up to the best: IPS technology brings you clear views from almost any angle. Every seat is the best seat in the house.
- 144 Hz refresh rate: Eliminate screen tearing for cleaner details, sharper objects, and smooth gaming.
- 1-millisecond response time with Overdrive: Eliminates motion blur for crisp, fluid gameplay no matter whats happening on-screen.
- AMD FreeSync technology: Makes display stutter, input lag, and screen tears ancient history.
- FHD display / 1080p display: Brilliant visuals and unforgettable quality from a stunning FHD display
2. MSI Optix G24C4
- Curved Gaming display (1500R) The best gameplay immersion.
- 144Hz Refresh Rate Even smoother gaming experience than other gaming monitors in the industry.
- 1ms Fast Response Time Eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates with 1ms response time.
- Wide Color Gamut Game colors and details will look more realistic and refined, to push game immersion to its limits.
- Frameless design Ultimate gameplay experience.
3. Acer Nitro VG240YB
- 23.8 Inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS Display
- 1MS Fast Response Time 75Hz Refresh Rate 250 Nits Brightness
- Connectivity Options Includes 2 X HDMI Port 1 X VGA with Inbox HDMI & VGA Cable
- AMD FreeSync Technology for smooth gameplay with decreased lag and no tearing
- Care for your eyes with Bluelight Shield, Flickerless Technology, Low Dimming & Comfyview
- Black Boost with 11 levels of dark level adjustments, Optimize the dark field and see details at a glance
4. Acer Nitro QG221Q
- Exceptional Full HD 21.5 Inch Display I Enjoy immaculate image quality with 1920x1080 resolution and 178 degree wide viewing angles
- 1 MS Visual Response Boost Reduce Ghost & smearing effect also Elimination blur on fast moving object I 75 Hz Refresh Rate for Outstanding fluidity of images
- Integrated AMD FreeSync technology eliminate screen tearing, while minimizing lag and latency and delivers very smooth gaming experiences.
- Connectivity Options : 1 X VGA 2 X HDMI (1.4) Ports with Inbox HDMI and VGA Cables
- Care for your eyes with Bluelight Shield, Flickerless, Low Dimming, ComfyView Disply I Acer Game Modes to optimize the visuals for different types of content: Action, Racing, Sport, User, Standard, ECO, Graphic and Movie.
- Black Boost with 11 levels of dark level adjustments, Optimize the dark field and see details at a glance I Display Widget for Easy modification of monitor settings
5. AOC C24G1
- 23.6" Monitor
- Curved Monitor
- Gaming Monitor
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz
- Response Time: 1 ms
- Flicker Free Technology: Yes
- Country of Origin: China
6. LG Ultragear 24GL600F
- Gaming: 144Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms Native Response time, AMD Freesync
- Display: 24" (59.8 cm) Full HD Wide Angle (170/160) TN Panel Monitor, 300 nits Brightness
- Connectivity: HDMI x 2 , Display Port, Headphone Out
- Other Gaming Features: Black Stablizer, Dynamic Action Sync, Cross Hair, On Screen Control