Looking for some of the badminton shuttlecock? As you may know, there are dozens of brands available in the market such as YONEX, Victor and some come with vastly different price tags. Let us help you out here – we have handpicked for you the best badminton shuttlecock.
To compile our list of the best badminton shuttlecock, we’ve researched and evaluated a range of the best-selling badminton shuttlecock on the market. We recommend YONEX Badminton Shuttlecock as our top pick because of its best overall performance. Want to explore more options? Read on! There’s also a buying guide to help you make a wise shopping decision.
Top 5 best badminton shuttlecock
1. Yonex Mavis 350 Nylon Shuttlecock (Pack of 6)
- Pack of 6 shuttles
- Material: Nylon
- When smashed, a Mavis shuttlecock recovers in only 0.02 seconds, this performance is just 0.005 seconds slower than a Yonex feather shuttlecock and 0.008 seconds faster than the recovery of an ordinary shuttlecock
- Yonex manages product quality by categorising Mavis into 3 temperatures, please ensure that you choose the shuttlecock best suited to the playing environment
- Green cap Slow speed - 22C to 33C
- Country of Origin: Japan
2. Victor NS 3000 6 Pieces Nylon Shuttlecock (Set of 2)
- Head Material - Full Cork
- Skirt - Nylon
- Unit - 1/2 Doz
- Speed - Slow
- 2 Tube of NS-3000 Nylon Shuttle, Each tube contain 6 Pcs of shuttle