Looking for some of the aloe vera gel for hair and skin? As you may know, there are dozens of brands available in the market such as INDUS VALLEY, Plum, Lacto Calamine, WOW Skin Science, UrbanBotanics, KAZIMA and some come with vastly different price tags. Let us help you out here – we have handpicked for you the best aloe vera gel for hair and skin.
To compile our list of the best aloe vera gel for hair and skin, we’ve researched and evaluated a range of the best-selling aloe vera gel for hair and skin on the market. We recommend INDUS VALLEY Aloe Vera Gel For Hair And Skin as our top pick because of its best overall performance. Want to explore more options? Read on! There’s also a buying guide to help you make a wise shopping decision.
Top 10 best aloe vera gel for hair and skin
1. Indus Valley Bio Organic Non-Toxic Aloe Vera Gel
- Non-toxic, organic aloe vera gel: No harmful chemicals have been used for processing, contains no mineral oils and sulphates
- Power-packed with certified natural ingredients: Rose water, wheat germ extract, green tea extract, honey and lemon peel extract add to its healing power
- With green tea extract for green colour: No artificial colourants are added, green tea extract renders a soothing green colour to the gel, while rose water gives it the delightful aroma
- For skin cleansing and healing: An aloe vera gel for skin care that will penetrate deep, moisten and protect your skin from sunburns, acne, scars, stretch marks and blemishes
- Decreases hair fall: You can use this aloe vera gel for hair growth, to improve microcirculation onto your scalp and nourish your hair follicles to reduce hair fall and breakage
2. Plum Hello Aloe Just Gel
- ULTIMATE MULTITASKING SKIN & HAIR GEL: Say hello to our soothing aloe gel for all skin types that can be used for pretty much all your skin and hair needs. From a mask, to a pre-moisturizer hydrator for your skin, and from a conditioner to a setting gel for your hair - this Aloe Vera gel can really do it all!
- 99% NATURAL ALOE EXTRACTS: Soothe your skin with this super Aloe Gel that calms your skin leaving a cooling sensation that lasts longer than you expected! 100% FRAGRANCE-FREE & COLOUR-FREE
- HOW TO USE: Apply on freshly cleansed skin or hair to soothe, condition, hydrate & nourish. Pro tip: works as a great light natural styler for hair or primer under your makeup!
- REAL PEOPLE, REAL RESULTS: 98% users agree that the aloe gel is a multi--tasker!* 8/10 users reported nourished & moisturized skin* 8/10 users felt a soothing effect on inflamed skin* 8/10 users reported frizz-free hair on application** *Self assessment study on 47 subjects **Self assessment study on 34 subjects
- MADE WITH LOVE: FDA Approved | SLS Free | Cruelty-Free | Paraben Free | Sulphate-Free| For All Skin Types| For Men & Women | Use in All Seasons
3. Lacto Calamine Aloe Vera Gel
- Contains 99% Pure Aloe Vera
- Hydrates and moisturizes your skin without leaving it oily
- Soothes irritated skin, leaving it soft, cool and nourished
- The lightweight, multipurpose gel can be used on your skin and hair
- Suitable for all skin types including oily and acne prone skin
4. Wow Aloe Vera Multipurpose Beauty Gel, 150ml
- Our Aloe Vera Gel for face is a daily moisturizer for men and women, loaded with nutrients such as vitamins a, c, e, b12 folic acid and much more. Totally free of parabens, mineral oils, silicones, color & synthetic fragrances.
- Aloe Vera Gel is a cleansing conditioner for strong, shiny and dandruff free hair, it is great for use as a hair gel, or leave in conditioner for shinier, healthier hair. It is also a hair & scalp nourisher, just start massage liberally on the scalp. Leave overnight. Shampoo the next morning.
- WOW Aloe Vera Gel for face has Xanthan Gum that boost the moisture in skin to remove dryness & keeps the pores tight to help reduce acne, soothe inflammations and boost immunity.
- Gel from Aloe Vera plant is rich in Citric Acid that helps lighten pigmentations and remove tan. When applied topically on skin, it inhibits microbes and germs, moisturizes skin. Also, Aloe Vera Gel is an instant soothing gel for sunburnt skin.
- WOW Aloe Vera Gel is 99% pure extracted from ripe, robust & succulent Aloe Vera leaves. Regular use of our Aloe Vera Gel for face is highly recommended to get the best results.
- Aloe Vera has been used for thousands of years for face & hair and also for its medicinal benefits across cultures. Our Aloe Vera Gel is a multipurpose beauty care product for both men & women, designed for healthy skin, hair & scalp care.
- Aloe Vera Gel is rich in antioxidants, nutrients, and vitamin E that aid in promoting healthy hair growth. when applied to hair and scalp, it conditions and protects hair from dryness and damage.
5. Urban Botanics Pure Aloe Vera Gel, 200g
- Use as a daily moisturizer for face, skin, hair, moisturizing after shave lotion for men and women, loaded with nutrients and much more
- Healthier hair: Use as a hair gel or cleansing conditioner for strong, shiny and dandruff free hair, great for use as an aftershave, hair gel, or leave in conditioner for shinier, healthier hair
- Safety warning: For external use only, keep out of the reach of children and pets, avoid contact with eyes
- MADE IN INDIA: Made in INDIA with Ayurvedic Expertise and Topmost Industry Standards with Utmost Care and Perfection. Our Product Is Cruelty Free And Not Tested On Animals. We Use The Best Natural Ingredients and make sure that you get natural harsh free care. Aloevera Gel
- SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children.
6. KAZIMA Aloe Vera Gel
- It is Unisex Aloe Vera Gel. Use it daily to keep your skin young, radiant and healed. Works wonders for blemishes if applied at night.
- It is for External use only. Benefits and Uses -: Removes acne scars, Prevents wrinkles, Reduces dandruff, Lightens stretch marks, Soothes skin rashes and itchy skin, Soothes sunburn.
- 100% Pure Natural Aloe Vera Gel from the foothills of the Uttarakhand Himalayas. Made in a completely natural environment, with no exposure to chemical additives. The gentle healing and nourishing properties of Aloe Vera are completely preserved in this product. Contains vitamin E which helps removes acne scars, soothes burns & sunburns, prevents dandruff, lightens stretch marks and prevents wrinkles.
- Pure Natural Raw & Aloe Vera Gel - Used For Skin care, Reduces Acne Pure Natural Raw Aloe vera gel is used to effectively heal chronic Dry skin care, face care, Scrub, Sensitive Skin, Moisturize Skin, Reduces Acne And Helps Lighten Blemishes, Acne and Reduces Dandruff. Aloe vera gel contains two hormones: Auxin and Gibberellins. These two hormones provide wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. Additionally, in Ayurvedic medicine
- Ingredients: - Aloe Vera Gel, Rose water, Sodium Benzoate, jams and jellies. ( Note - Sodium benzoate is another very common cosmetic, food and supplement preservative used to protect acidic environments from spoiling. AND Sodium benzoate is a common preservative in acid or acidified foods such as fruit juices, syrups, jams and jellies, sauerkraut, pickles, preserves, fruit cocktails, etc.
7. Mamaearth Aloe Vera Gel, 300ml
- This product is protected by Transparency, which verifies a units authenticity and enables you to view rich information about the product you purchased. When you receive your product, please look for the Transparency logo and code. You can scan it to verify its authenticity with the Transparency app. To download the Transparency app, get it on the App Store or Google Play.
8. BOROPLUS Aloe Vera Gel
- BoroPlus Aloe Vera Gel is made from 100% Organic Aloe Vera leaf extracts to give you glowing and moisturised skin - free from problems like dryness, acne, breakouts, blackheads, and scars.
- It is enriched with Vitamin E & Antiseptic herbs that heal & nourish your skin from deep within.
- It is non-greasy, light, and contains no harmful chemicals like Parabens, Sulphates & Mineral Oils.
- Usage on Hair and Scalp - It helps in fighting dandruff and promotes hair growth. It can also be used as a conditioner to give you frizz-free hair.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties to soothe skin irritation, anti-oxidant properties to help repair the skin damage, and anti-bacterial properties which helps prevent skin infections.
- It shields your skin and hair from Environmental damage like dirt, dust and pollution.
- Suitable for all Skin and Hair types, can be used in all seasons.